There is a fine line that distinguishes insourcing and outsourcing and how it functions within the business process. A lot of people with experience with virtual assistants will tell you to outsource and sometimes the two are confused for each other and often misused in the definition. In this post, we discuss why you should insource and not outsource.
Outsourcing is the process of hiring an outside organization that is not affiliated with the company to complete specific tasks. It is the business practice of having certain job functions done outside a company by engaging an outsourcing partner, instead of having an in-house department or employee handle them; functions can be outsourced to either a company or an individual. Outsourcing appoints the help of outside organizations not affiliated with the company to complete specific tasks.
Outsourcing in a way dictates that the hired externals are not part of the organization. They are a temporary solution to a workflow issue.
Why you should insource?
Insourcing, on the other hand, is a business practice performed within the operational infrastructure of the organization. In definition, this is when a business practice is performed within the operational structure of the organization. Insourcing is inclusive in nature. This means that hired personnel becomes part of the organization even if they work remotely.
For example; Productive Dentist Academy has insourced individuals who work from Zimbabwe. Unlike outsourcing that treats the hired personnel as a third party, insourcing says that the employees are part of the organization no matter where they are.
- It gives you control over your personnel. This means that you can watch over their work and see if there is progress. There is limited interference from external partners.
- Insourced employees are better connected to the day-to-day operations and culture of the business, they are more likely to elevate it as a great place to work, helping you attract more talent.
- The experts focus on their core business and you focus on yours. Insourcing means that you’ve selected the right individual to perform certain tasks.
How insourcing works
You send in a job brief to us, we find suitable candidates, an interview is done, a candidate is selected and, voila! You have a new member on your team solely dedicated to your organization.
Insourcing with us to get:
- A full-time, dedicated team member.
- A team member that works hours that are aligned to your office.
- Contracted rates, saving 75% off traditional costs.
What will your company gain?
- Elevation of your current team.
- Focus on high return/priority tasks.
- Improvement of office efficiency.
- Expansion potential.
- Improved bottom-line profitability.
- Virtual team members integrated into your culture and become part of the family.
- Web Development
- Creative Design
- 2D/3D animation
- CRM Manager
- Human Resources
- I.T. Support
- Customer Service/Help Desk
- Sales Support
- Lead Generation
- Data Entry
Your business is important, and adopting a great recruitment strategy is key. Our job is to help you find the perfect team members to join your organization.
Partner with us, save and scale for your business.
Global BP Solutions is a leading Texas-based insourcing company that provides virtual assistants and administrative support for businesses. Moreover, we provide both short and long term virtual insourcing services customized to suit your business process needs.
- Top tips to increase your practice efficiency in 2022
- Improve your patient retention in 5 easy steps.
- 5 reasons why you need a virtual assistant
- Why does your dental practice need centralized outsourcing support ?
- Outsourcing Dental Insurance Verification: The best strategy to improve your revenue cycle