November 14, 2022
From Dream Team To Reality
We often need help like yesterday, but the “traditional” time from job outline to onboarding can be a time consuming and arduous task for even the most experienced people. Adding a Virtual Team member to your organization doesn’t
have to be difficult if using the right offshore provider. Onboarding can be as quick as one week if the necessary steps are thought through and communicated from the start.
- Provide a detailed; job title, duties list, skill sets, degree/training required and level of prior experience for your Virtual Team.
- Within 2-5 days the top two or three Virtual Team candidates will be selected by our HR team in Harare.
- Video interviews are set-up for “back-to-back” time slots based on your schedule. You should allow 30 minutes for each virtual team candidate, typically these each takes 15-20 mins on average.
- The best virtual team is selected by you and your team and an official offer is made on your behalf.
- Your virtual team will go through one day of orientation in our Harare office with our HRT team.
- Onboarding begins with your virtual team and your office contact/for specific training. We strive to see the entire process is simplified and completed within 6-10 business days. Our success is your success. We will assist you in any way we can with
the training process and integration of your virtual team with your office. You will quickly see them as part of your extended work family as well as an important member of your team.