- The role is U.S. based and fully remote.
- Develop and deliver training programs on all aspects of the revenue cycle to virtual/remote team members.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of training programs and make recommendations for improvement.
- Work with virtual/remote team members to troubleshoot problems and improve efficiency.
- Audit ledgers to ensure accuracy and compliance, quality control.
- Provide individual and group coaching sessions.
- Train team members on new procedures and technologies.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 5+ years of experience in dental revenue cycle management or working in a dental office.
- Experience auditing others' work is preferred.
- Experience with Open Dental and other dental practice management systems.
- Strong training and presentation skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.